Services Offered To FOWCham Annual Members
The FOWCham federation collects updates and disseminates International trade related business information from over 3150+ International organizations and 1500+ global publishers and other sources for its members. The useful, timely, authentic, information, opportunities covering global tenders, projects,export enquiries, live private importers enquiries, Govt. notifications, market reports, changing Forex rates, prices of international items, commodities, products and services to plan and open more revenue generating avenues for Indian member exporters are published in the form of magazine / online newsletter which will be distributed free of charge to its subscribers.
- Assisting members to avail Market Development Assistance (MDA) and Market Access Initiative (MAI) Schemes for participation in international exhibitions, buyer-seller meets and exploring new foreign markets.
- FOWCham federation shall offer professional advice and services to members in areas of technology upgradation, quality improvement, standards and specifications, to keep pace with International giant parties and MNCs. Business Tie ups with foreign stakeholders and related important trade bodies that matter. Practical advice on exporting internationally, along with real-world case studies taken from the experiences of companies that are already successful in overseas markets globally.
- Introducing members, exporters of FOWCham Federation to appropriate foreign buyers and participating in general and product specific international trade fairs on regular basis throughout the year and passing out trends, trade leads and opportunities to the appropriate member exporters.
- Highlighting federation members of FOWCham trade related and Foreign Trade Policy and Procedures, concerns heard at the appropriate level in the Government of India. FOW Federation shall act as a link between the Government and its members and provide a platform for interaction on policy issues.
- Conducting from time to time in various Indian cities and metros exports related Workshops, Seminars for exchange of information, knowledge sharing, creative ideas and strategies to stabilize exports with the help of tools, latest techniques and digital emerging platforms.
- FOWCham federation shall conduct generic publicity abroad to enhance image of India as a reliable supplier to build up good will for the Indian exporting community.
- Assisting Indian member exporters in getting business visa for traveling abroad to grow their exports business further.
- Creating and maintaining useful data bank of overseas segmented buyers and arranging one-to-one business meetings, buyers-sellers meets, reverse meetings and negotiations for the Indian exporters with foreign importers.
- FOWCham federation shall provide up-to-date insights on Market Intelligence on day-to-day changing world exports markets to its members. It is a valuable source of intelligence for exporters to prepare and maintain their export marketing activities in advance making them aware of the trends going on in the hyper competitive exports field, for their field of interest.
- Providing advisory services on imports-export trade ﬁnancing from various trade financing institutions and banks, pre and post-shipment funding guidelines, Insurance, L/C's, Bank guarantees and swift messages and post-shipment Private Factoring Organisations including risk free payment receivable solutions along with warehousing and end-to end transit shipment insurance facilities.